Saturday, February 6, 2010

Well, I intended to write on here sooner then this but as you can see i didn't. It seems like it's been a very busy three weeks. It hasn't been that busy for me but being mommy and wife as made it busy.

I've tried to get back into exercising more seriously trying something a little different this time, extra motivation! Rewards at the end of a successful week of exercise but only doing it for 7 days at a time I am aiming for doing a 50 minute hard workout for 7 days in a row, or 6 days if for one of them i do at least 20 minutes more on the eliptical or something like that. So far it's working...I did 6 days in a row but then got sick. I missed a day then did a day and now i've missed two days but plan on starting on a new 7 days tonight.

We've all been sick except for Judah so far, a very weird cold/flu this time around. First Josiah got it, then I got it, then Enoch and then Jaelle none of us at the same time which made it seem longer then it was.

Judah got Lasik on Thursday, which went very well and he has recovered from mostly already.

However with everything going on I've missed going to the women's bible study (which is only once every two weeks anyways) and going to lifegroup (our church's version of home fellowship)
so it seems aside from Judah and seeing a few of the moms of kids in Josiah's class when i pick him up in the afternoons i've been pretty isolated. I must say i do miss being connected a little more to a church body then we are now. Anyway, not complaining but that's been my life of late.

Til next time then!

1 comment: