Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tears

Coming home from the thrift store tonight Jaelle was whining about Josiah not sharing some candy he got. As we came into the house she went over to the couch and sat down next thing I hear her say, "uhhh, grrrr...I can't cry, I can't make any tears..." I then asked her "what? did you just say you can't cry? Why do you want to cry?" Then she told me, "Well, cause Josiah wouldn't share his gummies! I can't make the tears come out."

I then started laughing at what she said and she then moved to the dinning room floor where she sat down crossed her arms leaning against the wall and tried looking grumpy and cross till we tickled her and got her to smile and laugh!

ahh, i remember trying so hard to make myself cry when I was upset at something Chad did and I wanted to be angry at him! HaHa!

No comments:

Post a Comment