Monday, October 5, 2009

Well, it has been awhile (again) since i've written anything and a lot has happened since we moved. I am not going to write a lot now but I do intend to write a little more frequently. This week is Judah's second week of school and Josiah is doing really well in Kindergarten. Tomorrow is his first field trip to a Pumpkin Farm. (however, he is coming down with a cold so if he's really sick in the morning he won't be able to go ;-( I am praying he is well enough to go)
That's all for now.

;-)

2 comments:

  1. You better write tomorrow and let us know if Josiah got to go- don't leave me hanging! I hate cliffhangers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Beth... LOL, I think it's going to take me a little to get in the groove of checking this more often. He did get to go and then on thursday he got to bring home a smallish "yellow" pumpkin it's about 10" big that he picked out when they were there.

    ReplyDelete