Monday, March 7, 2011

India

India!!

I love India :-) Back in 1999 I was blessed to go on a mission trip with Teen Mission's International, when signing up to go my first choice had been to go to Haiti but didn't get on that team, instead I was put on my second choice which was India. I have no doubt that was the Lord's design and ever since that trip I have greatly desired to go back. I fell in love with the Indian people and the country, the land itself, if you can look past the slums is a beautiful country.
And now the Lord is opening the doors and working out the details to allow us (Judah and I) to go (me to go back) to India it is going to be just a short trip but we're going!!
We will be joining our friends as they move back to the country after a furlough here in North America.

As of now (subject to minor adjustments) the plan is that my parents will make a trip out here by 8/15 to"pick up" the kids and take them back to MN, while Judah and I will fly out of Seattle and then spend a few days shy of two weeks in India, returning to the states via MN on the 8/29 to "pick up" the kids from my parents, then rent a car and get back to Seattle by 9/2 for Judah to return to work and school starting back up shortly after that as well.

Also in the "tentative and Lord willing" plans are to try and get pregnant again soon timing it out again as much as possible and as the Lord wills so that by the time august rolls around I will be past the 1st trimester and but not into the 3rd yet!

So time will tell how that all will work out but either way tickets are bought so no going back now!! (or at least not without a substantial loss of funds by aborting plan)

2 comments:

  1. WOWZA!! crazy happenings for you guys... awesome that you get to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what are you guys going to be doing there? Its very exciting alright, sounds wonderful and I can understand being in love with the people,but I was just wondering is it a scout party you are forming, to catch the lay of the land for future habitation?

    ReplyDelete